We’d love to make your family part of ours!

Youth Registration

Registering with Pack 404 is easy.  Download the application here, print out page three, and either bring the completed page to a pack or den meeting along with your $120 for Pack Dues, or email it to us at pearlandcubscoutpack404@gmail.com and we’ll send you an invoice! Information on Pack Dues can be found here.

Adult Volunteer / Leader Registration

We have lots of great opportunities – of all shapes and sizes – so that everyone can be involved.  From Den Leaders to Committee members, opportunities vary from short-term time commitments of a few weeks, to long term commitments of a year or more. Parents can even volunteer to help with select meetings.  For full descriptions of each opportunity, check out this PDF.

All leader positions are approved by the Pack Committee, and all leader applications are approved by the Pack 404 COR (Chartered Organization Representative). Prior to completing an application, please chat with the Cubmaster or Committee Chair about available positions.

You can download the application via this link. Print pages three (application) and nine (background check authorization), complete them, and turn them in to the Committee Chair.

Prior to submitting your application, all new leaders must complete Scouts BSA Youth Protection Training (YPT).  Position-specific training is also required to be completed within the first 30 days.  Details on how to complete training can be found here.